Food Saving Vacuum Seal Containers
What does Vacuum Seal Containers do?
Vacuum helps retaining the taste, texture, consistency and freshness for a much longer time. It speeds up meat marination, keeps juice full of vitamins, helps food preserve natural color due to slower oxidation, and protects bread from drying out or molding. Smells do not mix in vacuum, and it also slows down the reproduction of bacteria.
1. Preserve foods and extend their shelf life
- According to the data from our development department, vacuum packing extends shelf life up to 4 times
- Oxidation slows down significantly in hermetically sealed space, so the deterioration of food is slow and the growth of bacteria is reduced
- Food remains crispy and does not dry out
- Food is protected against loss of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and flavors
2. Save time and money
- You can buy foods in bulk ( which is more affordable or you can take advantage of special offers) and spend less time in shopping
- Reduce amount of spoiled and discarded food
- Foods stored in vacuum containers are safe from pantry moth, ants and other pests
- Meats, poultry, and fish are marinated in minutes as vacuum storage infuses food with flavors and allows for marinade to penetrate into foods faster
- All vacuum containers can be used in combination with a manual pump or electric pump
- Remove the air from the Container by actuating the Pump several times.
- To open the container, press the Valve in the center of the Lid.
- The calendar wheel on the lid allows you to mark food’s shelf life or the date when the food was stored.
4. High Quality Materials - All Vacuum containers are made in Europe
All containers are BPA FREE, Microwave Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Durable plastic, Stains and Odors resistance.
Lids are made of ABS plastic, the seals are silicone.