1. How does the vacuum seal container work?
Close the container with lid, fold the clip downwards, and place manual pump on valve located in the center of the lid. Remove the air from the container by actuating pump several times until resistance is noticeable. To open, press the silicon valve in the center of lid. When air has escaped, fold the clip upwards and remove the lid.
2. What if the seal does not feel tight and doesn’t vacuum after a while?
Check both clips on the side of lids are properly closed before pumping the air out. If the lid was not closed properly, the air will leak out during pump process.
Also please make sure the silicon valve and silicon tape around the lid is in proper position. If there is food debris or any object on the silicon valve and tape on lid, sealing is not going to work properly.
3. How do I know it is vacuum sealed?
Pumping gets harder and eventually it does not pull up and check the lids to see if they are sealed and locked before storing in the fridge.
To ensure that vacuumed food remains fresh, a check must be made every few days to ensure that the vacuum is present. Please convince yourself once more by pumping until resistance is noticeable.
4. Is there food debris caught in the silicon valve and tape of lid?
While lids are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to remove the silicon valve and tape from the lid before placing in the dishwasher.
Food debris caught inside of silicon valve and tape will cause the container to lose vacuum over time. Inspect the lid thoroughly and clear away any debris by gently wiping with soft sponge in warm water. Then rinse and dry thoroughly.
5. How do I wash the vacuum containers?
We recommend to wash containers and lids in Dishwasher on top rack or use soft wash cloth when hand washing. Manual vacuum pump should only be hand washing. Before using, ensure that the lid, container, silicon button are completely clean and dry
6. Why is the manual pump making noise and not smooth in action?
When your manual pump is not working smooth and making noise, please drop a few of cooking oils or use paper towel with oils and rub on the tube of pump area. It will immediately make the action smooth.
4. If the pumping wasn’t enough, the air that was captured can turn the vegetables brown. Please make sure to pump the air all the way until you feel heavy resistance.