Happy Summer Everyone!
How many of you feel this summer is going too fast? We do!!!
Oh well, before summer ends, we 'd love to share our simple, and easy recipe of making homemade pickles as promised:)
Making homemade pickles became our summer must-do kind of thing! Our home made pickles are super delicious, healthy, clean and so easy to make and also gives money saving at the same time.
When you make a big dispatch of pickles, it is very important to keep them fresh longer with savory. So you can enjoy pickles in all summer around:) Our new Vacuum seal containers in size 3L and 4.5L and Lofaho pack-able 35oz containers are best recommendation to store fresh longer for healthy and safe way.
Cucumbers(about 12-14), Red onions 3-4, Jalapeno 4-5, optionally you may add celery, garlic or reddish
- Wash and drain all vegetables, and cut into sizes you like to eat. They can be any shapes or sizes depend on storage sizes or bite you like eat
- Once the vegetables are ready, set aside. Now for sauce, use big pot, mix 1 cup of water, 1 cup of Soy Sauce, 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of sugar - so simple right? Note if you don't have enough, no problem.. double the amount but remember the ratio is 1:1:1:1 always, if you want to double the amount, then 2:2:2:2 - Pretty easy to remember, right?
- Next, boil the sauce. When it started to boil, turn off the heat
- Use any jar or food containers, divide the vegetables in containers and pour sauce over and seal the top
- Keep them in fridge and serve after 2 days ,or share the homemade pickles with your friends and family. We had shared with friends and family multiple times and they loved them!!!